Siblings of Children with CHD Research
Want to be involved in research looking at the experiences of siblings of children who have a life-long condition such as CHD?
Research at Bangor University is seeking parents of children with conditions like CHD to answer a questionnaire about their experiences.
The aim of the research is to better understand the strengths and needs of siblings, in order to inform care providers. If you want more information or to take part, you can contact Joanne Fullerton a Trainee Clinical Psychologist running the research: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The experiences of the sibling
- Their life at home and in school.
- Their health and well-being.
- Their relationship with the brother or sister who is poorly.
- How you manage your daily lives.
- If the sibling is aged 3 to 16 years , we would love to hear from you! You will complete questionnaires about yourself (the caregiver), your child with a life-limiting condition, and the sibling.
- Siblings over 8 years old could also fill in a questionnaire about themselves.
- The questionnaires take approximately 20 minutes to complete.