NHS Maternity Review National Tour
The NHS Maternity Review wants to hear from you! Please come and share your views and experiences of maternity services and care.
Over the next few months, the NHS Maternity Review will be hosting a number of drop in events around the country as part of its national tour to hear how women, their families and advocates, provider organisations and the professional bodies involved in maternity care feel about the current services. Please see below for our itinerary as it currently stands. Please share information about the review and the national tour with your networks, friends and relatives.
We want to know what you would like the Review Panel to bear in mind as our members go about their work. These events are an opportunity to share your experiences, contribute to the work of the Review, and have your voice heard.
The feedback from these events will contribute directly to the work of the Review and we are keen to hear from women, their families, those who work in maternity services and other professional bodies. All are welcome to come and share your views.
The Review will be visiting the following locations on the dates below. Final details for some of these events will be circulated in due course.
- Tuesday 4th August, 10am-7pm – The Lancaster Suite, Preston Guildhall & Conference Centre, Preston
- Friday 7th August, 9am-4.30pm – Morton Park Family & Community Centre, Carlisle
- Thursday 13th August, 10am-8pm – Holyfields Centre, Birmingham
- Tuesday 25th August, 10am-7pm – Acorn Children’s Centre, Taunton
- Wednesday 26th August, 9am-7pm – venue tbc, Plymouth
- Tuesday 1st September, 9am-7pm – St Nicolas Centre, Ipswich
- Wednesday 2nd September, 9am-7pm – The Kings Centre, Norwich
- Friday 4th September, 9am-7pm – venue tbc, St. Albans
- Thursday 17th September, 10am-7pm – venue tbc, Sheffield
- Friday 18th September, 10am-7pm – venue tbc, Manchester
- Monday 21st September, 10am-7pm – venue tbc, East London
- Wednesday 7th October, 10am-7pm – venue tbc, Newcastle
For more information, please contact email@example.com. We hope to see many of you there.