Improving patient care
Open Forum Events are hosting their annual conference: Improving Patient Care: Enhancing Quality and Experience.
This will take place on: 17 November 2015 at The Place Apart Hotel, Manchester.
This year’s theme will continue to focus on reducing the gap that can exist in the quality of care provided to ensure patients receive the highest standards at all times. Speakers include:
- Shirley Cramer CBE, Chief Executive of the Royal Society for Public Health and Institute of Healthcare Management
- Elaine Whitby, Clinical Accreditation Lead/Facilitator of Professional Learning & Development, Royal College of Nursing
- Pip Hardy, Co-founder, Patient Voices Programme
- Head of Mental Health Policy, Care Quality Commission
- Jane Macdonald, Associate Director of Nursing and Improvement, Greater Manchester Academic Health Science Network Ltd
- Dr Patricia Wilkie, Chair, National Association of Patient Participation Groups
- Julia Clarke, Lead Director for Sustainability and Hannah Roy, Governance and Membership Manager, The Shrewsbury and Telford Hospital NHS Trust
Further information from Karl Povey at: email@example.com