European CHD Youth Camp - Finland 2nd - 9th August 2019
CHF has been invited to send six young people to this international camp being hosted by the Finnish Association for Heart Children and Adults in Poukama, Finland.
- Open to young people aged 14 to 16 years priority in selection will be given to those who have not previously had the chance to participate in a similar trip.
- The action packed week will include outdoor activities, sightseeing, a boat cruise, visit to a water park and much more!
- The group will be accompanied by two DBS checked and experienced youth workers.
There will be medically trained staff on-hand at the Youth Camp facility.
- The main language will be English
- Accommodation is in apartments
- Each participant will require a Fit-to-fly note from their cardiologist
- CHF is unable to take participants that may need help with personal care
- A £50 non-refundable deposit will be required
- The £50 deposit will be put towards participants’ spending money
- CHF will cover travel and accommodation costs
How to apply
Email Finland@chfed.org.uk and request an application form.
When to apply
Deadline for applications – 6 April 2019.
Six participants chosen for this holiday will hear from CHF by: 26 April 2019.
Nähdään pian! That’s Finnish for: See you soon!