Get involved and support CHF
There are lots of different ways you can get involved with fundraising and supporting CHF in achieving our vision of all children with heart conditions having their medical and social needs met so they can live the fullest life possible.
From making a donation, taking part in an event, to volunteering your time, your support will help us provide recognition, research, and resources to support those affected by children’s heart conditions.
Every penny that is raised or donated helps CHF provide support, information and resources to children with heart conditions and their families. CHF is not funded by the NHS and is not linked to any hospital charity.
Fundraise with CHF and you’ll get:
- a fundraising pack full of all the hints and tips, advice and materials you need to bring your event to life! Check out our new CHF fundraising how to guide!
- essential fundraising resources – event flyers, sponsorship forms, certificates, bunting, collection tins
- regular emails inspiring you with ways to smash your fundraising targets
- support from our friendly team to help with any questions along the way
- Discounted CHF merchandise
- T shirts
- Running vest
- Water bottles
- Baseball caps
Set up your JustGiving page
Make it simple for friends and family to support you by setting up an online fundraising page – it takes no time at all and can make a huge difference to your fundraising! Children’s Heart Federation – JustGiving
Thank you to our current fundraising stars in our hearts.
Check out what our current CHF fundraising stars in our hearts are doing here.