Charity of the Year
One of the best ways for a company to show their corporate social responsibility is through its workforce.
Choosing the Children’s Heart Federation as your Charity of the Year is a great way to create goodwill amongst employees and customers. Whether you are a multi-national or a small independent business, choosing CHF will have a positive effect on your company, whilst making a real difference to the lives of children with heart conditions. And remember, you may be able to claim tax relief for your sponsorship as well.
The Children’s Heart Federation welcomes Charity of the Year partnerships with companies both large and small. We work alongside each of our partner organisations to create a full programme of activity designed to meet all the aims of both parties.
Our Charity of the Year partners will benefit from:
- A strategic and achievable plan for the partnership
- A fundraising team providing day-to-day support
- Access to CHF’s communications team to ensure that all PR and media activity is successfully delivered
- Assistance with all fundraising events, including promotional material and celebrity support where possible
- Employee volunteering opportunities which deliver tangible rewards
- Evidence that funds raised are making a practical difference to heart children and young people
- The opportunity to create a legacy for the partnership with long-lasting and demonstrable results
Companies that have chosen us as Charity of the Year in the past include:
- George Wimpey
If you would like to know more, please contact us.